Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bare It All...In Leather!





















When Jeffrey Wortsman of Danier sent me a gift card for his newly revamped leather line I knew exactly what I wanted...fingers crossed they were still available! As I walked into their bustling flagship store in Toronto I looked around and saw I wasn't the only one who dreamed of sliding into a pair of their leather leggings. A whole knew generation of fashionable one's were rocking this trend and leather never looked better. The moment I zipped myself in,"life as I knew it was no longer", as a first time leather "STRUTTER" this knew second skin transformed me. Featuring a sexy leather front and a body skimming stretch back I felt like the next undiscovered supermodel ready to "STOMP" around the Globe! On par with runway looks by Balmain and Gucci you won't just walk you'll "SWAGGER!" Get yours at www.danier.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment